** EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY JULY 15**
WELCOME BACK! BAR ONLY OPEN!!! FULL MENU
WE ASK THAT YOU LIMIT YOUR VISIT TO 1.5 HOURS TO ACCOMMODATE OUR CUSTOMERS
Hours will be as follows:
Sunday 12 – 8 pm
Monday – Thursday 4 – 8 pm
Friday & Saturday 12 – 9 pm
- All guests are required to wear a mask while visiting the restaurant. Once seated, masks are no longer required (except when leaving the table)
- There will be a maximum of 6 people per party.
- Menus will be accessed digitally on your smart phone.
- Social distancing will be practiced. NO ONE will be allowed to wait in the restaurant for their table. We will be using a new system for getting placed on our wait list (Waitlist Me) which will tell you how long the wait is and how many parties are in front of you. You can get yourself placed on the wait list directly from our website (look for the widget that says “add me to waitlist”. All that is needed is a cell phone and first name… you will be notified through text message when it is time for you to arrive.
- You may still call and put your name on the wait list… you will be placed on the digital list and will be notified through text (!e will need your first name and cell number.) Please be patient as this is new to everyone! We are hoping it will make things as easy as possible during this difficult time.
- Of course, you may walk right in and sit right down! We encourage you to do so.
- Full bar, wine and alcohol will be served.
COVID – 19 PRECAUTIONS
- All employees are temperature checked and logged in prior reporting to work.
- Masks and gloves for all employees are required… proper social distancing guidelines will be adhered to.
- We have implemented an extreme cleaning and sanitizing plan to insure the health and safety of all customers